|Mawley Hall was built in 1730
and is attributed to Smith of Warwick. The House is Grade 1 listed
and contains one of the finest Baroque interiors in England.
Particularly noteworthy are The Hall, The Oak Drawing Room, The
Inlaid Drawing Room and The Dining Room.
By the late 1950s Mawley had fallen into a derelict
state. It was acquired by the Trustees of the Galliers-Pratt
family who embarked on an extensive restoration program under
the direction of Mr. Anthony Galliers-Pratt. Mr. Rupert Galliers-Pratt
is the present occupier and resides at Mawley with his family.
The House, Coach House and Gardens are
open to the public on selected days during the summer and