THE COACH HOUSE
Contemporary with the house, The Coach House is a fine listed building. The use of a Serlian window as an entrance illustrates the change in English architectural taste, circa.1730.
Situated 200 yards to the east of The House itself, a gravel path situated alongside formal parterres and a lily pond ensure that the brief journey is an aesthetic one.
The Coach House is currently used for concerts, parties and summer activities. Within it are a series of Dining Rooms, capable of seating up to 120 people, which are available for private hire.